For many companies it is critical to create a centralized database of customer and prospect information. This can be done with spreadsheets, but most companies find that implementing a comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System is a more effective solution. CRM systems have several advantages:
- CRM Systems provide a consistent file structure that is used by everyone to store and update contact information, contact related activities, and planned future sales and marketing efforts.
- Information is stored in one common, centralized location, thus reducing duplicate and conflicting contact information.
- Most CRM Systems provide the ability to plan future sales and marketing activities relating to contact in the system.
- CRM Systems provide a common source for extract and queries that support a variety of sales and marketing efforts.
- CRM Systems enable a company to create and store a wide variety of information on companies and contacts that are useful in creating queries and support sales activities.
- Many CRM systems are available over the "cloud", thus enabling easy and affordable access by many different types of system users.
- These CRM systems often improve the decision making process and create an environment where customers and prospects are provided an improved experience.
There are many different companies offering CRM system over the "cloud" or available to install in a network environment. Some of the companies include:
- Sage ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics
Picus Enterprises has experience in implementing CRM Systems and can help you select, plan for, and implement the best software and approach that will fit your needs and your budget. Call us today to discuss helping you implement a CRM System for your company.